Finding a Job Just Got Easier
Creating a job listing website has never been easier.
With Jobify Theme — the easiest to use job board theme available. Create a community of employers and prospective employees.
- Simple live searching and filtering makes finding relevant jobs easier than ever.
- A fully customizable homepage means you control the layout of your website.
- Charge a fee for job listings, and easily monitor and approve submissions.
Create Your Job Site in Minutes
Famous for it’s five-minute install, WordPress may be the part that takes the longest – installing the plugins and Jobify Theme is fast and easy. You’ll be connecting businesses with people actively looking to fill positions immediately.
Resume Support Lets The Search Engine Do The Work
Today’s job search isn’t people reading and reviewing resumes manually. They let search engines scan and find key phrases in resumes. Jobify supports candidate resumes, so that employers, recruiters, and prospects can find each more quickly. (Plugin sold separately).
Powerful Features in the Palm of your Hand
Like everyone else, your users carry their phones with them everywhere they go. Now they can browse job listings in the palm of their hand. Jobify is mobile-friendly with responsive functionality that allows users to search jobs, submit a listing, and more.
Get Started Now
Connecting people using Jobify Theme couldn’t be any easier:
- A company submits a job listing with details about the position and their company.
- A prospective employee visits the site, searches the interactive map, filters the results, and applies for the job of their dreams.
- Site administrators can require a subscription or a one-off payment to create a job listing.
Jobify Theme Features:
- Integrates with Mike Jolley’s free WP Job Manager plugin—The first fully integrated theme of its kind!
- Integrates with Resume Manager plugin which allows candidates to upload/post resumes to your site, or post manually. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with the free WooCommerce Listing Payments which allows you to create custom job packages which can be purchased or redeemed during job submission. Note: This can only be used to sell job packages and not be set up as an entire store.
- Integrates with the popular Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress plugin. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with the free Testimonials by WooThemes plugin to display individual testimonials, as well as brands of companies using your service
- Integrates with the popular free NinjaForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal.
- Integrates with the famous GravityForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal. (Plugin sold separately) Optional.
- Beautiful & Clean, Responsive Design (Optimized for iPad and iPhone)
- Big, Stunning Typography
- Crafted for Retina Displays
- WordPress Theme Customizer Support
- Full Design Customization i.e. Logo, Background, Text Colours
- Page Templates (Home, Testimonials, Pricing)
- Contact Form Support (JetPack Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms)
- Custom Shortcodes (Register, Login, Jobs, Job Dashboard, Job Summary, and more)
- WordPress 4.6+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- XML Dummy Content Included For Easy Setup
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Extensive Documentation